7.26.2010

Lazarus!

Ok, so I have not posted anything since...I can't remember, but I am about to leave on another trip to Malawi and I am so excited! I had to do something about it! Not growing up with blogging everywhere, much less the internet or even home computers (yeah, I'm from the dark ages) this blogging thing is taking time to get used to. Guess I never thought people really gave a rats behind what I was doing. I realize though it's important to share the stories about the people we work with and creating awareness for what we do as an organization. I feel that if I write this, I will be held more accountable to report back and share the pertinent, the painful and the pandemonium of Malawi 2010! This year we are:

Repair more water wells, 10-15 hopefully (good for clean water for about 1000 people per well)
Visit the MSP vocational school in Bowe...close to Kasungu
Visit the schools and orphan feeding centers
Gather more data for grant purposes
Catch up with old friends and make some new ones
Just to name a few things...

I want to thank all of the people who have supported us in prayer and $, you all are the real deal!

Orant....Onward!
Seth

No comments: